I believe Garmin is breaking the Linux EULA, and I need help to prove it

Ed Cochran theguyed at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 21:22:35 UTC 2009

They have released the source code for the higher end models like the 700
and 5000 series.
The lower end units 200 series, garmin has not released the source code.

The tests that I have done, and the people i have chatted with online have
specified the 200 series is running on the same Linux platform.

I have requested the source code from Garmin, with a refusal.

Please assist me in what I need to next to receive the source code from
garmin.

This was there response

Hello, Ed,

While we appreciate your interest in Garmin products, we respectfully
decline your request for source code for the nüvi 2xx series. This code is
proprietary to Garmin and is not subject to disclosure under any applicable
EULA.  We also wish to clarify that the nüvi 2xx is not Linux based.

Thank you,
Jake