[Fwd: fedora-community in Chrome]

John Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 23:50:51 UTC 2009

Thanks - the issue is annoying because I'm not getting a very good error report from any of the browsers which exhibit this behaviour.  The interesting bit is fedora-community itself works fine in WebKit, Opera and even KHTML which is usually the most broken.  The project page itself was a proof of concept for some of the dynamic loading bits so there might be a small piece of code that is setting off the other browser engines but not firefox.  If anyone can get a detailed traceback that would be helpful.  The good news is all of those engines are seeing the same thing so I belive if I fix one of them there is a good chance the others will follow.  It may just be as simple as upgrading the jQuery bits.

----- "Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams" <ivazqueznet at gmail.com> wrote:

> For your consideration.

John (J5) Palmieri
Software Engineer