Typo in Fedora CLA

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 08:10:36 UTC 2009

Darren VanBuren wrote:
> On 1/24/2009 8:11 AM, Craig Thomas wrote:
>> 2009/1/24 Christoph Wurm<wurm.ch at googlemail.com>:
>>
>>> Dear Website Maintainers,
>>>
>>> apparently there are very few people who actually read the Fedora
>>> Contributor License Agreement.
>>> (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/cla/)
>>> There is a typing error in point five misspelling "patents" as "atents".
>>> Quite embarrassing for a legal agreement, but it should be easy to fix.

Thanks for giving us a nudge about this but please remember that the CLA
is a legal document.  So we need to run changes by spot (who can decide
if we need to run the changes by a lawyer) before making them.

The issue with the typo is listed on this page:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLegalIssues

but it's been there for quite a while. Spot, any word on what we should
do about this?

-Toshio