Download Now! button does not work on Get Fedora page

Dennis Decker Jensen dennis at cyg.dk
Thu Jul 2 14:49:10 UTC 2009

Hello webmaster.

On http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora the "Download Now!" button
does not work correctly. I thought it was a temporary issue, since I
tried this first on the Fedora 11 release date, but the issue remains.

I use Mac OS X and Safari to download the iso image.

When I push the button I get redirected to

http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/11/Live/i686/Fedora-11-i686-Live.iso

But with a message that Safari cannot load any data from this
location. When I remove Fedora-11-i686-Live.iso from address and retry
I finally get correctly redirected to the FTP-server

http://ftp.crc.dk/fedora/linux/releases/11/Live/i686/

 From where I can download the iso-image by popping up the context-
menu (right-clicking).

This may be a browser issue, since I tried another machine with Ubuntu
and Firefox installed, and Firefox had no problems redirecting
correctly.

Hope this is helpful,

Dennis Decker Jensen