Deluge update on Fedora

Mr Buick MacColl b.maccoll at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 6 22:00:33 UTC 2010

Hi there Deluge people...

I've been getting an update pop up for a while now, but every time I go
to the Website to find it, I get this;
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/deluge

I do indeed use Fedora and installed originally through my software
update utility.

I've been having lots of problems recently with loss of wpeed and am
hoping that an update will sort this.
Could you please advise me on an easy way to update the version that I
have to a newer version?
I currently have version 1.1.9
I'm not particularly good with doing complicated installs on Linux
without simple instructions, so it does need to be simple.

If this mail has been sent only to the Webmaster, could you please
forward this onto someone that can help me. Thanks :)

Thanks for your time here

Buick