New member application

Misha Shnurapet zayzayats at yandex.ru
Fri Apr 16 06:09:32 UTC 2010

В Срд, 14/04/2010 в 23:33 -0500, Sijis Aviles пишет:
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 2:15 AM, Misha Shnurapet <zayzayats at yandex.ru> wrote:
> > Hello, Websites Team!
> >
> > I have been involved in translation of websites for Fedora and have seen
> > a couple of typos in the original, so I would like to join the websites
> > team and contribute.
> >
> > My Fedora profile is here:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shnurapet
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Misha Shnurapet
> >
> > --
> >

> Misha,
>
> Thank you for being interested in helping our group.
>
> Did you have an opportunity to look at our wiki page?
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites
> Was there something that interested you?
>
> Sijis

Thank you, Sijis. I see there's plenty of work. I'm willing to
contribute to get.fedoraproject.org, as well fedoraproject.org. I'm
interested in "Translations" and I would like to know what are the tasks
for the Websites team here. I have been following the Docs team schedule
and I  have been translating spins.fedoraproject.org and helping with
the F13 release stuff recently. I am looking through my notes to
remember a few minor bugs to report.

--
Best regards,
Misha Shnurapet