spins.fpo typos

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:50:34 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 03:21:41PM +0900, Misha Shnurapet wrote:
> master-spins-fedoraproject.ru contains a line:
>
> > Push ice blocks around to extenguish all fires.
>
> Please correct:
>
> > Push ice blocks around to extinguish all fires.
>
> Also,
>
> > Guide the penguins safely home before they drop of the cliff.
>
> > Guide the penguins safely home before they drop off the cliff.
>
> Thank you.

Hi Misha,

Did you know you can actually retrieve the repository, make changes,
and submit the fixes back to this list?  The procedures for making
changes and sending the patches are a simple checklist.

Ricky, Sijis -- I couldn't find instructions for doing that on a
simple wiki page, so I created this:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website

I linked it from the Websites page.  If I did overlook another page,
let me know and I'll try to bring the content together.