String freeze, and get.fp.o

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 02:30:58 UTC 2010

2010/4/23 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:

> To do this, though, would reqeuire a string freeze exception.  The
> string freeze for websites started on 2010-04-21, so we're a couple
> days late.  I'm officially asking:
>
> * L10n to tell us whether they would mind having these website changes
>  come into POT within the next 24-48 hours.  Translations could be
>  accepted up until May 11, and then of course after May 19 when
>  things unfreeze we would accept more.

+1 from Spanish team

Nice redesign!

In "handy resources" it would be nice to have a link to docs.fedoraproject.org

What would be the correct way to translate "Upgrading Fedora" [1] ?
If the link is included in the pot file, we may change it to point to
something like [2], and translate that page too.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading

[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading-es

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)