Early Stab at a Moblin Spin Page

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 26 03:21:59 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 7:53 PM, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> It just needs to be added to the git 'master' branch of the fedora-web
> project, under spins.fp.o/data/content/ I believe. You can check in
> with #fedora-websites to direct sijis, ricky or another webmaster to
> the page you linked, so they can pull it into the repo.
>
> Paul

I just added the index.html page noted in
http://sdz.fedorapeople.org/moblin/index.html. I also put a few image
placeholders for it as well.

It should be available publicly on the main website, however, its
hidden. http://spins.fedoraproject.org/moblin/

You will notice the following
- download button is missing (no torrent file is available, which is
why its missing)
- support tab is not aligned (related to missing download button)

When the images are created, let us know and we'll import them for you.

Sijis