Question about the wiki

Mark Johnson mark.mrwizard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:07:53 UTC 2010

I'm still in the process of trying to figure out the best way to lend a
hand.  Anyway I wanted to point out something that's a bit confusing from
someone in my position.

At http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites#Open_Tasks
There are two links that look like this:

   - Website tickets <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/report/1> (newer
   tickets)
   - Infrastructure
tickets<https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&owner=~web&order=priority>
(older
   tickets)

The confusing bit is why the parentheticals are there at all and what
relationship they have to the difference between Website and Infrastructure
tickets.  Am I to assume that Infrastructure is an outdated link?  And that
these tickets are lingering from a previous development cycle?  And that the
Website tickets are where open tasks are currently being displayed?

Just wanted to seek clarification on this point for myself and others trying
to figure out what to do to help.
-Mark Johnson (evilestmark)