fedora wiki user account post-logout problem

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 11 04:30:01 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 2:43 PM, PRABIN DATTA <prabindatta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Today I was working on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:
> After I have completed I logout.
> Then I just feel to check and I press the back button of mozilla.
> I am log into my account. Thou, I found in few mins I cant do any changes.
>
> I think this thing should have to be solved.
>
> My suggestions:
> 1. disabling back button of mozilla (worst case).
> 2. introducing session check.
> 3. introducing cookie.
>
> --
> by Prabin Kumar Datta
> prabindatta at gmail.com
> prabindatta at fedora.com
> IRC: prabindatta
> gtalk: prabindatta
> --

Hi,

I'm sort of confused on what is the issue.

Correct me if i'm wrong but this is what you did

- logged into wiki
- modified a wiki page(s)
- clicked on logout link
- clicked on browser (FF) back button
- tried to modify page and got error or login prompt

I would expect that to be the correct response. Is this not what you expected?

Sijis