meeting today

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 11 14:39:02 UTC 2010

2010/8/11 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:
> I probably won't be able to make the meeting today; I am at LinuxCon
> manning the Fedora booth. I'll try to drop in though as I can.
>
> I did want to let you know that I did a lot of HTML/CSS tweaks to
> fedoracommunity.org and they are checked into git now. I started
> building out individual HTML pages (content-only) for the various
> regions... they aren't hooked in or anything (I'm not sure how to do
> that.)
>
> ~m

Yeah, i noticed that. It looks awesome.

I'll start to port fedoracommunity.org into genshi that way we can
start putting text and pieces in properly. At the point we'll have to
do 'make en test' and whatnot.

Looking at what's there, to currently get to the pages, you'll have to
do http://fedoracommunity.org/data/content/latam.html. It looks broken
because the css path's are incorrect. That'll get fixed once its
converted to genshi. In its current state whatever directory path you
place, that's how its layed out on the webserver.

Sijis