Transparent Proxy in Squid

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 12 03:51:55 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 1:56 AM, sreemon.pullela
<sreemon.pullela at raybiztech.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am SreeMon working as Administrator in Raybiztech. I work like to know the
> Transparent Proxy will be working with the Latest SQUID, In the Previous
> company I installed the Squid and it is working fine. But now I am facing
> the problems in the squid and many another thinks in the fedora,
>

> I want to resister in the http://forums.fedoraforum.org/ but I could not
> find and option in the forum to place a thread, So Please do me a favour
>

> regard
>

> sreeMon

Sreemon,

I would suggest you post your question on the "General Support" or
"Software" forums. You should be able to register at this link
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/register.php.

Alternatively you could find other support options available here:
http://fedoraproject.org/get-help

Sijis