Ner wiki category: Es

daniel cabrera logan at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 21 00:49:30 UTC 2010

Greetings websites team, my name is Daniel Cabrera, and I'm one of the
members of the Spanish translation team.
After Ian's great contribution related to the translation of wiki pages
[1], we gradually began to work on it. As translated pages were
increasing, we begin to think what a great idea would be to categorize
them, so we can accelerate and simplify the process of finding them. And
after tweaking a bit, we've found that this is possible by creating a
Fedora sub-project category named 'Es' [2].
So, finally, the main purpose of this mail is to double check with you
guys if this is the proper way to categorize our translated pages. I
mean, perhaps you think that there is another - better - way for doing
it, or perhaps you don't think that this is a good idea at all.

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2010-June/007763.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Fedora_sub-projects

I look forward for your comments, best regards,
Daniel Cabrera (es)