boot.fedoraproject.org

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Feb 3 01:45:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 17:18 -0500, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 04:22:58PM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > For right now, entries on
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora (in the "See All" list)
> > http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-all (in the "Let me look
> > around" list)
> >
> > ...would seem right to me, for a start.
> >
> If so, better get mizmo in the loop as that isn't part of her mockup for the
> next iteration of the site.

I think maybe we should decide where to put it based on which users we
think would make use of it.

So tell me a bit about the kind of folks who would use boot.fpo? Are
these mostly more technical users (I'm guessing?) Why would they choose
to use boot.fpo rather than use a liveCD or DVD? What kinds of scenarios
are they using it in?

~m