change email address

Piscium groknok at yahoo.ie
Fri Jul 2 10:27:30 UTC 2010

Hiya,

Today I registered with Fedora, unfortunately there was a typo in my email address, as a result I never got the password, and therefore cannot correct the mistake myself.

Would you please correct my mistake, that is, my email address? Obviously I could create a different user name, but I would rather not, as I use the name piscium in Red Hat bugzilla, Fedora Forums, etc. It is a matter of establishing an identity!

My user name is:
piscium

My email address should be:
groknok at yahoo.ie

The email address I entered by mistake is:
groknok at yahoo.com

Thanks.
Piscium