Meetings

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 13 00:01:40 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Mark Johnson <mark.mrwizard at gmail.com> wrote:
> The appropriate method for Joining the websites team seems to be challenging
> to impossible for me as according to the UTC time conversion method they
> take place at 5 am my time.  Wish I could make those, but I can't with a
> full time job.  What should I do?
> An American in Japan
> -evilestmark

Mark,

Meeting aren't the only place where the group congregates. You can
find a majority of us on IRC in #fedora-websites.
The meeting are also logged and can be found at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-websites/.

As of late the current meeting time doesn't seem to work with the
majority of folks. I'll be sending out a poll to figure out what time
works best for individuals.

Sijis