Self introduction

PRABIN DATTA prabindatta at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 13:58:08 UTC 2010

Well I am currently living and studing in India. I am a final yr B.Tech
student of Govt. College Of Engg. And Ceramic Tech., kolkata.

Just here to work for linux since I like linux out of all other OS. But
sometime I feel puzzled due to few bugs and then feel disgusting
Thou, I do enjoy my work and have been working with linux for more then 5
years now.
I use Fedora and but sometime I switch to Ubuntu also.
Now, i am interested to do more work for Fedora.

My knowledge:
language: C + Data Structure, Java, .Net, DBMS(oracle, DB2, mysql), shell
programming.
Design: Photoshop, flash.
Project: IBM- XHTML(direct) , SAP- .NET, Webel Informatics- Php, HCL- JSP.
Programming skills: Infosys Aspiration winner(zonal level).
Global certificate: DB2 9 Global certified, SCJP, CNAP+CCNA, RHCE(studing).

Have a nice day.

--
by Prabin Kumar Datta