Wiki page for country - web page markup and styling now available for review

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 26 21:02:04 UTC 2010

2010/7/25 Al Thomas <astavale at yahoo.co.uk>:

> [...]

Al,

Wow! Great work.

I am aware that 960.gs does have some shortcomings (multiple divs,
fixed, odd code, etc). However, I believe the benefits outweigh the
shortcomings of it. These are the reasons we are strongly focusing on
using 960:
* its a framework we can standardize across all fp.o domains
* an excellent way to build sites quickly
* a way communicate specs between designer and web developer
* its proven

We have tried using the 960 fluid [1] version but that has proved
difficult to keep things inline as we'd hope.

I would appreciate if you could help us, using 960, to merge your
example with what we have. Let me know if this is something that
interests you. I can grant you access to make that possible.

Sijis

[1] - http://www.designinfluences.com/fluid960gs/