Packaging page ... odd?

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Tue Jul 27 15:20:49 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 05:07:22AM -0400, Michal Nowak wrote:
> ----- "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Just been reading
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Font_package_lifecycle
> > and I noted that the table is cut off on the right?
> > rhs cells don't show.
> > Cleared by reducing the font on my screen? [Cntrl -]
> > No horizontal scroll bar available to allow me to have the larger
> > font
> > and scroll over to see the content.
> >
> > there's so much CSS and js used I can't tell just what the problem
> > is,
> > but it is an accessibility issue for me.
>
> Looks like a general problem with Fedora wiki. Cc-ing webmaster.

This is a problem we've had for a while -- hopefully the new website
layout that's due at the release of F14 will fix the problems we've been
having with tables.

(On this table specifically, it shouldn't even be a table like this --
hard to read, navigate, and doesn't need to be tabular -- would be most
readable if it were simply laid out in sections.. CCing wiki@ to see if
somebody wants to volunteer to fix it.) :)

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>