Update problem announcement

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:57:49 UTC 2010

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/440

We recently unearthed a pretty ugly problem that is causing users not
to see notifications for updates.  Jared's preparing an email for the
general announce list to let people know about the issue, how to fix
it, and what we're doing to avoid it happening again in the future.

We'd like to catch people's attention a few different ways.  One way
to do that would be to add a temporary banner (for say, 15-30 days) to
start.fp.o with a pointer to the email announcement.

Can we get help with this?