Broken redirects

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 31 00:03:19 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 11:33 PM, Michael Price
<michaelprice04 at gmail.com> wrote:
> While checking out the Broken redirects I noticed that the Category:Fedora
> when searching under Categories the Fedora one has been deleted so should I
> just delete Category:Fedora? Also I'm not really sure what to do with
> Category:Usability because I can't even find it listed under Categories.

It looks like you were at this page on the wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:BrokenRedirects

The only thing i found on Usability was this page[1], however, i do
not know if you can redirect a Category to a specific wiki page.

Assuming we can determine how many pages are affected by these broken
category links, if the number is low (less than 10) then i would
probably delete it.

Anyone have other ideas on how to handle this?

Sijis

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Usability