Right To Left wiki problem

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 1 21:08:12 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 01:26:50PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
>> I remember this being talked about a while back but can't find it in the
>> archives and don't remember the outcome of the discussion other then I
>> think there was css work involved.
>>
>> Anyone else remember?
>
> I vaguely remember RTL working on whatever publictest machine Nigel was
> doing l10n wiki testing on. I unfortunately don't remember which machine
> that was.
>
> --
> Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
> ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
> /\  www.asciiribbon.org   - against proprietary attachments

For fp.o website we use this in our template files so folks that need
RTL use a specific css file

  <link py:if="lang in ('ar', 'bal', 'fa', 'he')" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css" media="all" href="${path}/static/css/rtl.css" />

Maybe we could add something like that to the wiki, using PHP instead.

The other option is just adding padding/margins in the wiki's css file.

Sijis