Please make the torrent download link More Visible

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:45:00 UTC 2010

Hi,
     You have done a great work and I liked the Fedora 13 download page but
I would ask why the website team didn't made the torrent download link more
visible to users. I personally prefer torrents as it's much faster and I do
serve the community by seeding. I had uploaded 586GB of Fedora 13 Alpha from
my PC last time. I think majority of users as far I know prefer torrents.
So, there should be the torrent link along all the download now buttons or
at least it should be mentioned at the top front of Get Fedora page under
the Other Options section.

It would be great if you can update it on early basis. For further releases
please keep the torrent links on more visible sections of get Fedora page.

--
Regards,

Mustafa Qasim
Executive II, IP Core
Worldcall Telecommunications Ltd. (An Omantel Company)
http://blog.mustu.info

Disclaimer: This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not
the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy
or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.