Please make the torrent download link More Visible

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:37:23 UTC 2010

> We have recently added  a  "Other ways to get Fedora"  section to
> http://get.fedoraproject.org that links to all the different options.

Yes! I have seen it and that's what I suggest should be more prominent
rather then putting at bottom. Maybe some other folks also didn't scrolled
down at first like I did.

Http/ftp downloads are much higher than torrents due to various reasons
> and the website is designed to reflect that usage.  Thank you for
> seeding the torrents and providing your bandwidth.  That is a helpful
> thing to do.
>
> Rahul

Yes! some times it's more speedy then torrents but the reason I prefer
torrent is the wish to give back to community and its easy in torrents. One
can server from 1MB up to GBs as much as one likes.

Well, that's just my suggestion to improve user experience for torrents.
Overall the Download page is well built.

--
Regards,

Mustafa Qasim
Executive II, IP Core
Worldcall Telecommunications Ltd. (An Omantel Company)
http://blog.mustu.info

Disclaimer: This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not
the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy
or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.