Call for help

Ian MacGregor ardchoille42 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 02:24:13 UTC 2010

Greetings,
 Ian MacGregor here, I'm the wiki tender for the Fedora Classroom.

I have been asked several times lately about how to edit the Fedora
Wiki. Some folks are finding typo's and grammar errors and wish to help
improve the wiki but don't know how to edit or are unfamiliar with the
mediawiki syntax.

Currently there is a request for a "How to use the fedoraproject.org
wiki" class on the classroom page. I do not yet have the expertise to be
able to properly give a class on this topic but I'm betting there are
some Websites Team members who do. So, I'd like to ask the team for
help. If you feel you have the skills and can teach a class on how to
use/edit the fp.o wiki, please consider signing up to give a class.

Even if you aren't able give a class on this subject, perhaps there is a
class request that you can fulfill.

Information about teaching a class can be found here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom#Teaching_a_class

The current list of requested classes can be found here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom#Suggest_a_class

I maintain the classroom/archives pages and I also post the class
schedule to the Fedora Forums calendar. Let me know if you need
assistance in setting up a class and I will do my best to help.
--
Regards,
Rev. Dr. Ian MacGregor