Fedora wiki style guide

Aaron Faanes dafrito at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 18:12:03 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

I've been working a lot with the Fedora wiki recently, and I've been
accumulating some style ideas as I've been editing. I ended up writing
some of my thoughts and suggestions:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dafrito/Style_guide

I'm interested in what you guys have to think about it - especially in
what sections represent areas of consensus or disagreement.

The guide uses a formal voice for clarity, but I intend for any
guideline to be friendly, incremental, and flexible. It's not an
all-or-nothing proposal. :) I mean no offense to any other editors,
and I apologize in advance if I appear rude in the document.

Thank you,
-- Aaron Faanes