How to get *Collapsible tables* on wiki?

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Wed Jun 23 02:56:00 UTC 2010

Greetings everyone,

Glad to meet you here. I have a question about wiki syntax. I wanna have
some Collapsible tables on my wiki pages, like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Collapsing
But when I use the same example code as it suggested, it doesn't work on
fedora wiki page, since the following js file is needed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Common.js

So I want to know if it is possible and allowable to have fedora wiki
run this js? If yes, how to load this file? If no, is there any other
way to have Collapsible tables on fedora wiki?

Many thanks,
Hurry ( ̄▽ ̄")

--
Contacts