Errors

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jun 23 15:24:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 09:23:26AM -0500, Sijis Aviles wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but where in the page are you referring to?

In Screenshot.png, there is a small, yellow box in the middle of the
page highlighting three characters.

I'm guessing those are an incorrect translation?

Oh, no, wait ... I'm wrong ...

> don't see it pointed out. Is the content incorrect on the page?

I guessed the URL for this page from the screenshot:

http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-options#architecture

... and the yellow box actually belongs there.

So, perhaps it is the red text that are the corrections?

I think it would help if we involved the translation team for that
language.  Uh, sorry ... which language is it?