[Fwd: New gitfedora-web group]

Nick Bebout nick at bebout.net
Sat Mar 6 01:14:01 UTC 2010

I figured I'd forward this to the list in case anyone does like me and
files away their web-members email automatically.

Nick

Subject: New gitfedora-web group
From:    "Nick Bebout" <nick at bebout.net>
Date:    Fri, March 5, 2010 8:13 pm
To:      web-members at fedoraproject.org
         gitfedora-web-members at fedoraproject.org

I've created the group gitfedora-web and added everyone I could find that
had made a commit to the fedora-web repo that was a member of the web
group.

I just chgrp'ed the repo, so commits will now fail if you are not a member
of gitfedora-web.

Please let me know if you experience any problems or if we have overlooked
someone, and need to add someone else to gitfedora-web.

Nick