Fedora 12 wrong file name

Kartik kartikaneni at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 19:47:50 UTC 2010

Gentlemen,

Since 1997, I have been using RH Linux and later Fedora. Recently, I wanted to download Fedora 12, and hence I visited the following  site to download the 5 CDS

 http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-all

I went to the Direct Download (left) and clicked i386-Install CDs

The attached is the list of iso files downloaded (Fedora-12-i386-disc1.iso....)
I wanted to install FC12 as dual boot. When I have started to install, looking at the files being copied, they were all for i686. And by them it was too late. The whole of the MBR was changed and I lost all the windows.

Hence, could you please make sure that the files names and the contents are the same. If I am wrong, please advise.

Regards
Kartik