export regulation

Mohammed m.makhzomi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:49:30 UTC 2010

Hi there webmaster,
I think you might consider revising the fine print in your website
regarding the Export regulation...
your version of the export regulation state that the product may not be
exported or re-exported to certain countries (currently Cuba, Iran,
Iraq, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria).
I think you might reconsider Iraq from the list, because I hope it is
not considered as a hostile regime any more, and I double checked the
document. Scp[e pf tje Export Administration Regulations
(http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/pdf/734.pdf) which is an October
15,2009 version, states the countries a(Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan
and Syria), they dropped Iraq form the list, and if I correctly
recollect, that happened even earlier, sometime after 2003, I guess
around 2006 or even earlier.
So I wonder if it is possible for you to review the relevant document
and drop Iraq from that list....

Regards,
Mohammed