F13 spin websites: home stretch

Mel Chua mchua at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 3 04:55:53 UTC 2010

Content is ready to ship. Assuming download links will work properly
come release day, we only need banners and screenshots for SoaS and
Design (and for the Moblin banner to actually show up on the page - if
anyone knows how to make this happen, let me know; see the Moblin
section below for details).

Banners are being completed tomorrow thanks to Melanie Kim, and I'll be
taking the basic front-page screenshots tomorrow unless someone beats me
to them (help extremely welcomed). More screenshots would be nice, and
help figuring out how to make the right spins show on the front page for
spins.fp.o would be quite welcome.

--Mel

== For all spins ==

* Make sure download links point to the right image location
* Make sure they show up on the main spins.fp.o page (I don't know how
to do this - help?)

> == Security ==
>
> http://spins.fedoraproject.org/security/

Shippable!

> == Moblin ==
>
> http://spins.fedoraproject.org/moblin/

* We have banners now (thanks mkim!) and they've been pushed to
fedora-web/spins.fedoraproject.org/static/images/spin/moblin-*.png - I'm
not sure why they don't show up.
* New content has been pushed.
* Screenshots for "About" would be nice to have, but we could live
without them.

Shippable - more screenshots for
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/moblin/#about would be nice.

> == SoaS ==
>
> http://spins.fedoraproject.org/soas/

* links, content all fixed (pointed to creation kit install docs,
openhatch page, SoaS wiki page)
* needs banner (mkim making tomorrow, see
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/132)
* needs main screenshot

Will be shippable as soon as the banner and screenshot is up. More
screenshots, again, would be nice, but not mandatory.

> == Design ==
>
> http://spins.fedoraproject.org/design/

* links, content all fixed