Fedora 13 and KDevelop - KDEVelop 4.0 released on May 1

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon May 3 23:45:29 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 04:01:34PM -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> On 05/03/2010 03:03 PM, Patterson, Andrew M. wrote:
> > Dear Fedora Team,
> >
> > KDevelop 4.0 was released on May 1, 2010. I am suggesting that your team
> > build the latest of Stable KDE with the bugfixes and deploy KDevelop 4.4.2.
>
> It will be included.

Also, if you are interested in KDE and Fedora, the special interest
group (SIG) is very active.  You can find out how to communicate
directly and participate here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE

(Just a note that we use the webmaster@ address for email about
problems with Fedora Project websites, so feel free to use the SIG
communication methods in the future.)

Thanks for your interest!

- Karsten