stg.fedoraproject.org display errors

shaiton shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 18 19:15:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 8:36 PM, Sijis Aviles <sijis at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:15 PM, shaiton <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 8:09 PM, Sijis Aviles <sijis at fedoraproject.org>
> > wrote:

> reading

> Firefox
> two
> tab,
> using

> >> Kevin,
> >>
> >> Thanks for noticing this. This should be fixed by now, but let us know
> >> if that is not so.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Sijis
> >
> > Oh sorry I did not specified the website... I was speaking about
> > http://stg.fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-options
> > "Download Now" button is not as pretty as expected I think.. You probably
> > have a too big screen ;-)
> >
> > Cheers,
>
> Are you looking at it through IE or FF? Which version and what's your
> resolution?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sijis

I am using Firefox 3.5.9, with 1280x1024 and 1440x900 resolutions (dual
screen). The problem happens when the browser is not on full screen. If it
has enough width, it works. Else, the button is divided over two lines. Ok,
I've just seen that this is not happening under Epiphany (the only problem I
get is that the div .panes block goes at the bottom if the window has not
enough width. Like on my first screenshot under my Firefox)

--
Kévin Raymond
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2