last-minute patch for www.fpo

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 24 15:58:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was looking at http://stg.fedoraproject.org and realized there isn't
an easy way to get to get.fpo from the front page, just the small get
fedora link in the left. I think the #2 thing (besides learning about
what people do as #1) that people are going to want to do on release day
and for some weeks afterward is download the new Fedora.

This is a patch to put a get fedora button on the front page, to take
them to get-fedora easily. I've attached a screenshot too so you can see
what it looks like. I also have an update (I removed the binary patch
from the diff as its quite long) for the front banner because the
rounded corners need anti-aliasing.

Does anyone have any objections to me committing this patch?

~m