This *appears* to be a website issue

Darr darr at core.com
Tue May 25 16:42:06 UTC 2010

I looked at all the other possiblities before bothering you, but did not see a link to anyone else that maintains the fedoraproject.org website.

I can't find a link to the torrents page (http://torrent.fedoraproject.org ) on any of the 'tabs' of the
"More download options..." page (https://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-options )

My ratios for fc12 stand at 443:1 for the i386 DVD, 231:1 for the x86_64 DVD, and 4:1 for the x86_64 CDs (never downloaded the i386 CDs), by the way. So I have provided 2.2TB+ of bandwidth for the fc12 project. It will be interesting (to me, anyway) to see the comparison of i386 and x86_64 bandwidth use for fc13.

Anyway... thanks!

Darr247