Fwd: f13 torrents?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed May 26 04:54:01 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 07:42:47PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

I don't understand the point of the email.  The user cannot find a
link to a URL that he knows already?  Why does he need the link?

I don't think this particular user is the focus of the "get Fedora"
pages if he knows already what he is looking for.  Interesting to hear
about the people the new design isn't working for, but I wonder if
we'll hear much from the people it *is* working for?

Maybe a survey in a few weeks sent to users@?

- Karsten