.torrent files (Impossible to find)

Jake Kromer jake at christpunk01.com
Tue May 25 22:47:28 UTC 2010

Howdy Web Master(s),
I have been searching and searching on the site to download Fedora 13
and basically found it nearly impossible to find the .torrent files. I
had to Google it just to come to find out it was as easy as
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org. This is slightly upsetting. I am not
new to the computer world and have found it always easy to find .torrent
files for other Linux distros and I would like to send people your way
but I'm afraid that if I have issues finding .torrent files on your
site, others who aren't as tech savvy as I will never find them.
Sometimes more is more, don't be afraid to give a slew of options for
downloads. It'll give less strain on your servers and make it more
readily available.

Can't wait to check out the finished 13 in about half an hour once it's
done loading.

-Jake Kromer