Wiki syntax change?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed May 26 06:21:58 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 09:51:07PM -0700, Ian MacGregor wrote:
> I just visited my wiki profile page:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ardchoille42

Try it out with HTTPS:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ardchoille42

The cell lines appeared for me.

> I noticed in that table on the right side of the page, the lines
> separating the cells are missing. I checked Paul Frields' page just to
> see if his was similarly affected and it is. The cell lines were there a
> couple of days ago.
>
> Did someone recently make a change that impacts the syntax on the wiki?

One thing happening right now is the wiki HTTP pages are being cached
more intensely than usual, meaning a longer time until refresh.
Perhaps there is a different CSS being served via HTTP?  I see other
differences between the two pages.  I seem to be using the "Fedora
(default)" skin (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:Preferences).

- Karsten