Change "Contributors" to "Wiki"?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 03:11:36 UTC 2010

2010/10/31 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:
> On Sun, 2010-10-31 at 10:20 -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>> I don't go to the wiki to contribute. I go to the wiki to find out how
>> to do things.
>
> What things? Create a FAS account? :)

How to install. How to setup things. How to use yum (well hopefully).
And then how to setup a FAS account.. however for the most part I see
people asking for info versus contributing more info. Everything else
usually ends up in the 'forums' which we don't run.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren