Response to users-ml about new design

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 1 05:06:09 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 7:07 AM, John-Patrik (mindbug) <themindbug at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got a mail from the users mailing list asking for feedback about the
> new website design.
>
> It looks great, but on my Midori browser (gtk webkit I believe) the
> fonts on the main menu looks a bit damaged on the right side when
> hovering over.
>
> How do I join the website effort at fedora? I've just started using
> fedora (using funtoo/gentoo also) and atm I'm studying to become a web
> designer/coder (bachelors degree).
>
> Bye!
>
> /John-Patrik
> themindbug at gmail.com

John,

Welcome! We've had some reports about the font not looking so great on
several browser, but they primarily on Windows systems.

Have you had a chance to look at our Wiki page [1]? Also, if you've noticed
any bugs and may have a fix, take a look at this wiki page [2] to send us
the fix.
You can also find us on #fedora-websites on IRC Freenode.

Sijis

[1] -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites#Join_the_Fedora_Websites_Project
[2] -