Websites Frozen

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Mon Nov 1 11:57:03 UTC 2010

On Sun, 31 Oct 2010, Sijis Aviles wrote:

> All,
>
> The following websites are frozen:
> - fedoraproject.org
> - start.fedoraproject.org
> - spins.fedoraproject.org
>
> This means that any website translations for these sites will not get
> published until release day.

I've submited cs translation yesterday to Transifex, but as updates of the
site are done only once a day (correct me if I am wrong), that means the
site remains in semi translated state...:(

> If you want to take a preview of your translations, they are available on
> these staging sites (we currently don't have one for spins).
>
> http://stg.fedoraproject.org/
> http://start.stg.fedoraproject.org/

On stg.fedoraproject.org there is no translation to "Czech (cs)". As there
is still a banner saying that it remains 5 days to F14 release, there is
probably something wrong.

> Sijis

Adam Pribyl