Change "Contributors" to "Wiki"?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 12:24:45 UTC 2010

 On 11/01/2010 05:35 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 13:30 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote
>> I think wiki has a lot of useful content for users and we keep adding
>> more.  I am not sure it is intended for just contributors.
> Can you give me some examples? Is this content best accessed from the
> front page of the wiki or from a lead-in on the website?

If it is not accessible from the front page, maybe they should be but
there are a quite a few popular pages like the one on using preupgrade
or upgrading via yum for instance that are often referred to by end
users and those are the sort of content I spend most of my time editing
and end users specifically look for the word "wiki" in the front page.
"Contributors" seems so disconnected from.  i was maybe expecting it to
take me to join.fp.o instead.

Rahul