Spanish Website translation

Jesús Franco tezcatl at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 1 20:16:46 UTC 2010

"Sijis Aviles" <sijis.aviles at gmail.com> escribió:

> Jesus,
>
> We just notice there was an error in the es.po file for the website which
> was not allowing us to update the fedoraproject.org website.
>
> The line that was causing problems was:
>
> "Last-Translator: Jesús E. Franco Martínez <tezcatl at fedoraproject.org>\n"
>
> Is there a way that you can use ascii text for the accents on "u" and "i" in
> your name. In the meantime, i just changed to not have accents.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sijis

I'm sorry, i never figured the accents on my name could break
something. Please apologize me.

No way to use ascii for the accents, but no problem on using it
without accents. Thanks for taking care of the fix.

BTW, in Midori the "¿" symbol to open questions, showing inverted on
other browsers, in Midori appears OK. There is no problem. Please let
me know if there is something i can do to give you more information to
compare the behaviour versus another browsers.

Thanks again for your work.

Jesús E. Franco Martínez
http://identi.ca/tzk
Colaborador de Proyecto Fedora LATAM