Change "Contributors" to "Wiki"?

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 02:01:10 UTC 2010

2010/11/2 Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>

> Right, that's fine; like Ian, I was mainly pointing out that the
> wiki[1] is (at least) dual-purpose, so putting a link to it's
> front-page might come from two different purposes.
>
> What is the front page of the wiki as a destination?
>
> Considering what is now on the real front page, the top bits of the
> wiki front page looks repetitive.

I just wanted to say that I agree with this. I had the same thought when we
were building the site: you land on www.fpo, you see what Fedora is about,
then you click the Contributors link and you see what Fedora is about for
the _second_ time. That seems like a waste of a good link. ;)

By the way, if we have something like the first gateway you describe, I'd
simply link to it from the Help page instead of using this link in the menu.
But I think that's also what you meant.

Jef