MediaWiki Tip

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 2 16:24:26 UTC 2010

On 2010-11-02 10:06:18 PM, Dean Kev Mayor wrote:
> This is not a support question and not a spam but a small help for a writer
> who's interested in your wiki - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/
> Fedora_Project_Wiki
>
> I've been trying to find a good skin bu failed and hence would be very much
> pleased to know if you can tell me the skin that you are using for the http://
> fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki
>
> Appreciate this a lot. Needless to say, the skin looks marvelous :)
Thanks!  The source for our mediawiki theme can be found at
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=fedora-web.git;a=tree;f=fedoraproject.org/mediawiki
(it was originally based off of the default mediawiki theme).

Feel free to use this theme, but note that that use of the Fedora logo
is restricted in certain ways, so you wold probably need to replace
those images (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo).

Thanks,
Ricky