Change "Contributors" to "Wiki"?

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Tue Nov 2 23:42:52 UTC 2010

----- "Karsten Wade" <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:

> That would be a mighty interesting project - migrate all
> using-Fedora-the-distro content off the wiki and in to a kbase.
>
> What I meant by reworking the front page of the wiki is more than a
> splash page, just a bit less than right now:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Quaid/Two_prong_wiki_main_page
>
> I see the wisdom of what has been done on the front page with the
> wiki
> in the state that it currently is.

I have not read this whole thread so I hope I am not off on a tangent. In some parts of the Fedora Community we refer to the wiki as the "Land of forgotten docs." It is really an ever growing black hole to put things that may never be seen again. Search does not work, google is not much better at finding content, it was for a while. I don't know if "Wiki Gardening" is enough of a solution, bulldozing or perhaps tactical nukes might be more effective options.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|                   http://www.facebook.com/rpjensen                   |