Change "Contributors" to "Wiki"?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Nov 3 18:28:32 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 10:41:33PM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> 'Wiki' is a technology. The wiki is primarily for contributors. The
> wiki's unfriendliness to folks not familiar with Fedora is why we have a
> website in the first place, rather than just a wiki.

There are lots of people that are not familiar with Fedora, but with a
wiki. At least in Germany most (if not all) people using the internet
know wikipedia.

> But the wiki is very much a place for contributors, and the website is
> very much a place for users, so I think it makes more sense to label it
> based on its practical purpose / meaning rather than the technology used
> to drive it.

The wiki also contains information like the common bugs for each
release, instructions to update Fedora using yum. It is afaik the only
place with the documentation about anaconda or which hardware is
supported by Fedora via SIGs, e.g. ARM, and how to use Fedora on this
hardware.

Regards
Till