Fedora 14 AMIs

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 4 00:07:54 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 1:48 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:

> I had the same thoughts Jon did when I went to fedoraproject.org on
> release day.  Was it by design that we did not prominently call out the
> new release?  Are we planning anything different for Fedora 15?
>
> John

John,

Yes it was 'by design' on this release that we didn't call it out
specifically. Although in retrospect its not a good idea especially for a
release. We added a Fedora 14  ribbon to the image, to make it a little more
obvious on which release we are currently in. Going forward we will put
something specifically for the release on the first slide. Its something we
should have done but didn't.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sijis